Stamping - is a pressure processing method that uses a mold mounted on a press to apply pressure to the material at room temperature to cause separation or plastic deformation to obtain the desired part.
Stamping Die--A special process equipment for processing materials (metal or non-metal) into parts (or semi-finished products) in cold stamping processing, called cold stamping die (commonly known as cold die).
In the production of stamped parts, reasonable stamping process, advanced molds, and efficient stamping equipment are essential three elements.
The characteristics of stamping processing: Because of the above-mentioned outstanding advantages of cold stamping processing, it has been widely used in mass production, occupying a very important position in modern industrial production, and is an indispensable processing in the production of national defense industry and civil industry. method.
1. High stamping productivity and high material utilization rate;
2. The manufactured parts have high precision, high complexity and high consistency;
Stamping and forming must have corresponding molds, and the molds are technology-intensive products. The manufacturing is single-piece and small-volume production, which is difficult to process, high in precision, high in technical requirements, and high in production cost (about 10% to 30% of product cost). %)specialty. So only
In the case of large batch production of stamped parts, the advantages of stamping and forming can be fully realized, thus obtaining good economic benefits.
The stamping process varies depending on the shape, size and precision of the part. According to the deformation characteristics of the material, the cold stamping process can be divided into two types, a separation process and a forming process.
Separation process - refers to the blank material under the action of the pressing force, after the stress of the deformed part reaches the strength limit σb, the billet is broken and separated. The separation process mainly includes cutting and punching.
The forming process means that under the action of the punching force, the stress of the deformed part reaches the yield limit σs, but the strength limit σb is not reached, so that the blank is plastically deformed, and the workpiece has a certain shape, size and precision. The forming process mainly has
Bending, deep drawing, flanging, spinning, etc. Detailed classification and characteristics of the stamping process
Stamping die is an indispensable process equipment for stamping production and a technology-intensive product. The quality, production efficiency and production cost of stamping parts are directly related to mold design and manufacturing. The level of mold design and manufacturing technology is a measure of a country
One of the important signs of the level of product manufacturing determines the quality, efficiency and development ability of new products to a large extent.
There are many forms of stamping dies, which can be classified according to the following main features:
1. Classified according to process properties
(1) Blanking die A material that creates a separate mold along a closed or open contour. Such as blanking die, punching die, cutting die, slit die, trimming die, cutting die and so on.
(2) Bending mold A mold for bending a sheet blank or other blank along a straight line (bending line) to obtain a workpiece of a certain angle and shape.
(3) The drawing die is a die in which the blank of the sheet is made into an open hollow member, or the hollow member is further changed in shape and size.
(4) Forming die A mold in which a blank or a semi-finished workpiece is directly copied and formed in the shape of a convex or concave die, and the material itself produces only a partial plastic deformation. Such as bulging die, shrinking die, flaring die, undulating forming die, flanging die, shaping die and the like.
2. Classified according to the degree of process combination
(1) Single-step mold In the one stroke of the press, only one mold of the stamping process is completed.
(2) Composite mold There is only one station, and in the one stroke of the press, two or more stamping processes are simultaneously completed at the same station.
(3) Progressive die (also called continuous die) There are two or more stations in the feeding direction of the blank, and two or two successively in different positions in the press. The mold of the stamping process above the road.
3. Classification according to the deformation characteristics of the material
Typical structure of the mold:
Figure 1.1.2 is a single-pass blanking die with a guide post. The upper mold is composed of two parts, the upper mold is composed of a mold handle 5, an upper mold base 3, a guide sleeve 2, a punch 10, a backing plate 8, a fixing plate 7, a discharge plate 14, and screws, pins and the like; Mold by lower die holder 17, guide post
1. The die 11, the guide plate 15, the receiving plate 18 and the screws, pins and other components. The upper die is mounted on the press slider through the die shank 5, and reciprocates up and down with the slider, so it is called the movable part. The lower die is fixed to the press table by the lower die holder.
So it is also called the fixed part.
Usually the mold is made up of two types of parts:
One type is process parts, which directly participate in the completion of the process and have direct contact with the blank, including working parts, positioning parts, unloading and pressing parts;
One type is structural parts. These parts are not directly involved in the completion of the process, nor are they in direct contact with the blank. They only guarantee the process of the mold, or improve the function of the mold, including the guide parts and fastening parts. , standard parts and other zeros
Pieces, etc., as shown in Table 1.1.3. It should be pointed out that not all dies must have the above six parts, especially the single-process dies, but the working parts and the necessary fixed parts are indispensable.